Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks

I have been meaning to do this for awhile, but of course I couldn't until we made it to a certain point. We couldn't have gotten this project to the point it is without all of the hard work by the real building professionals.



So I just want to say thanks to the following;



Jay Ralphs Construction ( Jay has kept this thing humming along even with some unplanned delays. If Jay had been allowed to just run with this thing, it would already be done. Darn limited budget thing.)



Del Morton construction, whom did the framing and siding.



Daystar excavation.



Dowen Concrete.



AME Electric.



Gale Plumbing.



Air Comfort.



Sweets Restroom. (Porta potty, this is a must have and it is clean, well for a porta potty)



And I have to thank John Pline for his help and the trailer to stay in. It isn't over yet.







Last but not least I really have to thank my wife Marianne Konvalinka. Without her support and patience we never would have made it anywhere nearly as far as we have.







So with that said, I have a big weekend planned for the base camp project this weekend. Texturing, cleaning, painting, toilet(s) and sink(s) to set. We'll see how it goes from there.
Thanks again,
Steve

No comments: